Monday 7 January 2013

What is the "C" word?

To my dear friends and family and all who come here to be supportive......THANK YOU!  I hope you enjoy my posts whether they are positive or negative, because believe me, I'm not somebody to paint a picture of rainbows and cupcakes! For the most part, I try to stay positive and not dwell on the negativity of my circumstances, because after all that's what this journey is....a circumstance!

So, if you are reading this you have followed my link that I have posted somewhere or emailed to you telling you about my blog I am writing throughout my journey that I embarked on
September 27, 2012. 

So what is the "C" word? Well, for me it's one of my favourite profanities, I lived in Australia for a year and the "C" word is so commonly used you would think it was part of their vocabulary!  I just think it does the trick, when necessary, it makes a statement all by itself. 
In this case though, it is not meant to be a profanity, even though it seems like one, rather it could be a reference to Cancer, Chemo or even Carla!

So visit me often and leave me comments, just know that any comments/communication is uplifting and reassuring that I am not alone in this fight.

x0x Carla

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Carla, Phil and Family

Best wishes and thoughts from all of us.
You are a strong person and WILL beat this.
Cancer does not stand a chance against you!!
Draw strength from the Millions of others who have gone on this journey before you.
The positive thoughts and energy of all your Family and Friends will be your constant companion.
(I am wearing my "Boobies Rule" bracelet for extra luck for you)

Love Richard

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us! I don't know any stronger person in this world than you. I know with all my heart, that with the love of your family and friends, your sheer strength and determination, you will kick Cancers' ASS!
Cheering loud!
Sarah

Diane said...

Dearest Carla,

I am enjoying this read and the fact that you are choosing to share with us your story is pretty incredible. I thank you for your openness.

I've been thinking a lot about your new upcoming Journey. And I must say, I am filled with a ton of energy when I think of the incredible woman you are and how your inner woman is guiding you.

So here's my wishes for you:
May this Journey see you healthy, full of support, full of love, surrounded by wonderful family and friends, and of great importance---may your heart see you confident and happy.

I am very fortunate to have met you.

Love, Diane.

Unknown said...

Dear Carla,
I am thinking of you today. Debby said it was your first Chemo day. Stay strong OK? You have a lot of love around you.

Cindy xo

Pink PoPcorn aka Carla said...

Thank you my lovely friends.... This blog has already proven to be so great for my fight through this....who knew I could blog! Xox c.

Blogging tips